Magic for Autism: An autism-friendly trip to Disney World June 23-27
01/04/16Experience the Magic:
Join a supported trip from Logan to Orlando June 23rd to 27th
ASD Vacations, a travel agency that plans vacations for
families who have a child with autism spectrum disorder, is offering an
autism-friendly Disney vacation with truly amazing support!
Getting to and from:
* Supported departure from Boston Logan
* Flying with other special needs families
* Supported arrival at Orlando airport
* Transportation to the resort
* Bags transferred straight from Logan to your room
* Supported departure from Orlando airport
At the resort and park:
* Assistance with special diets
* Assistance with special needs access at the parks
* Assistance at breakfast and dinner
* Assistance at the pool in the afternoons
* Staff-assisted excursion to watch the fireworks
* Optional 1:1 support available
Two respite breaks included
All children welcome. Special needs or typically-developing.
Low deposit and monthly payment plan available
For more information, contact Alan Day at (203) 750-0000 or email@example.com, or visit www.magicforautism.com.