Join the Charles River Riders
05/26/16Join the Charles River Riders!
Join the Charles River Riders at this year’s Rodman Ride for Kids on Saturday, September 24th! Ride 25, 50 or even 100 miles over a beautiful course through Foxboro and surrounding towns. It’s a fun bike tour over flat, scenic roads. Don’t want to get on a bike? Consider becoming a virtual rider. The Rodman Ride is the #1 single-day athletic fundraiser in the nation
supporting at-risk kids, and Charles River is one of only 50 partner charities.
Reasons to participate:
- Anyone can do it! It’s a fun bike tour over flat, scenic roads.
- The money you and your teammates raise will go directly to camps, after-school and recreation programs for children at Charles River.
- You will enjoy a festive day filled with breakfast, music, and a fun barbecue lunch.
- It’s a great fitness goal. Bike through the summer while getting in shape for the ride.
- It’s an opportunity to explain to others what the Charles River Center means to you!
Quick facts about the Ride:
Are you interested or would like to learn more? Contact Hilary Ryan, VP of Development, at
(781) 972-1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each year over 1500 riders and 700 volunteers participate.
- Each rider is asked to raise $1,500. Virtual riders are asked to raise $500.
- All expenses are underwritten by the Rodman Ride for Kids, which
means 100% of every donation goes directly to the charities, plus the money is
matched at 5% by the Ride.