Thank you for your interest in
volunteering! Volunteering at the Charles River Center is a fulfilling way
to give back while making a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We
have opportunities that last just a few hours to longer commitments helping
with programs or volunteering on committees.
CRC Volunteer Requirements
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old
- Complete volunteer application and
- Interview and provide references
- Conduct CORI background check
Charles River Center is currently looking for the
following volunteer opportunities:
- for CRC Candlepin Bowling Team (partnership with MA Special Olympics)
- Saturdays, 11 am - 12 pm beginning in December 2021
- Ryan's Family Amusements, Millis
- Volunteer duties: Attend weekly sessions, coach and instruct participants.
- contact: Jaqueline Milian at 781-400-4130 or email@example.com
a Dream Gala Committee
- Monthly meeting: starting mid-November
- 5:30-6:30 pm
- 59 E. Militia Heights Drive, Needham, MA
- Volunteer duties: Attend monthly committee meetings via Zoom or in-person, procure sponsorships, auction items and raffle prizes, assist with marketing the event and attend Building a Dream Gala event: May 6, 2022
- contact Hilary Ryan 781-972-1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ongoing volunteer opportunities
Saturday Kids Break-Natick
Adult Extended Day-Natick
Volunteers are vital to
the success of annual events that we host throughout the year:
For all volunteer opportunities, including annual events, corporate volunteering, and internships, applicants should contact Hilary Ryan, Vice President of Development, at email@example.com or 781-972-1030.
Thank you for your interest!